Meet CoDrone Mini
Small in size. Big on code.
Programming languages: Blockly and Python
What you'll learn: Drones, flight, sensors, LEDs, block coding, text-coding
The CoDrone Mini is our miniature drone, meant to be a great introduction to coding. Start at the basic level, with block-based coding using Blockly, and move on to advanced-level topics in Python, such as plotting sensor data or how a gyrometer works.
Comes in a set of 10, 20, and 30 individual CoDrone Mini kits.
"Basics + Intermediate" 4-Hour PD Course Included
A professional development course for a group of up to 4 people is included in this package. In this course, we'll help you get everything you need to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Unbox the drone with us and learn the ins and outs of all the features and specifications
- Learn tips for powering, pairing, and charging your drones
- Learn the rules for safe piloting, how to pilot the drone, and how to access all the settings on the controller
- Go over how to get started with programming and program your first autonomous flight!
- Know where to find all of our resources, tutorials, and lesson plans.
- How do drones work? Learn the basics of drone mechanics.
- Drone applications in the real world and how to incorporate them into the classroom
- Best practices for troubleshooting and maintenance
*This is a general outline. Our training can be tailored based on your needs.
So Which CoDrone Should You Get?
Check out our blog post, for a more detailed comparison of our latest CoDrone EDU to the CoDrone Mini and the CoDrone Pro.
What's Included:Each individual CoDrone Mini kit includes:
- 1 CoDrone Mini
- 1 CoDrone Mini controller
- 1 rechargeable battery (~5 mins of flight)
- 1 battery charger (~45 min charge time)*
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 set of extra propellers (2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise)*
Each individual Power Pack includes:
- 1 4-battery multi-charger*
- 1 micro USB cable
- 2 rechargeable batteries*
*That's 3 batteries per drone, 1 set of replacement propellers per drone, 1 power pack per drone
Minimum System Requirements
If you're planning to use Blockly, make sure to check the minimum system requirements.
We recommend a 1:1 student to device ratio, and at most a 2:1 ratio.
Head over to Basecamp to see our free lessons.