…helps kids grasp the Arduino programming language as they command their toy to navigate mazes.
In the News
– The Best Robot Toys for Building Kids’ STEM Skills, Wall Street Journal
– CES 2019: The coolest tech you have to see, USA TODAY
Zümi looks like a simple car, but it can learn to navigate routes, identify objects that can or cannot be run over, and use facial recognition to scoot towards you when you’re smiling.
– The Long Road to Autonomous Vehicles Begins with Understanding Them, Kickstarter
– Entertain and Educate the Youngsters with the CoDrone Mini, Gadget User
– Bringing Computer Science to Life with Entertaining and Educational STEM Robotics Kit, HostingAdvice.com
– Eleven Ways To Have Fun, Southlake Style
– Zümi is a tiny self-driving car kit that teaches you AI programming, Stuff
– Zümi AI programmable robot hits Kickstarter, Geeky Gadgets
– 4 Show Floor Takeaways from CES 2019: Robots and Drones, Oh My!, Robotics Businesss Review
Robolink outfitted the Zümi platform with ‘industry-relevant’ tools utilized in most self-driving vehicles in development — like the open source TensorFlow machine learning framework and OpenCV computer vision programming library, which is used to train Zümi to drive autonomously around the test track.
– Robolink’s Zümi AI Robotic Car Launches on Kickstarter, hackster.io
– CES 2019: estos son los mejores dispositivos e innovaciones de la feria, omicrono el español
– CES 2019 The Best of Innovation受賞——遊びながらAIを学べる自動運転ロボットカー「Zümi」, fabcross
– Test out your programming chops with Robolink’s coding drone: CES 2016, CNET
– Robots are coming; they’ll be programmed by 10-year-olds, CNBC
– Summer camp teaches children to build, fly drones, KSAT ABC
– 2016 Last Gadget Standing finalist, Last Gadget Standing
– Miniature Drone takes Teaching Code to New Heights, San Diego Business Journal
-로보링크 ‘코드론’ <교육용 드론 키트> CES서 집중 조명, Korea Daily
– Zumi Is an Approachable AI Robot That Learns, Ideaing Shop Smarts
– Drones Designed by Texas Students Soar, US News & World Report