The following will demonstrate how to upload the default Rokit Smart programs.
Please Complete the Full installation of the Arduino IDE, Drivers, and Add-on Files before continuing.
- Open the Arduino IDE
- Once opened, click on file > Sketchbook > 00.Rokit > Smart
- Open the sketch named “Recovery_Smart-Inventor_160322”
- Turn off the SmartInventor board
- Flip dip switch 1 up to set the board to programming mode.
- Connect the Smart Inventor Board to the computer using included USB cable, this should prompt the blue LED located in the far right to flash.
- If it is not flashing, press the black reset button next to the dip switch.
- Check that the board and port match your configuration
- Select the tools tab, and check that the board displays: Rokit-Smartinventor-mega32_v2
- Select the tools tab, and check that the port displays the correct COM
- Click the upload button on the Arduino IDE
- This is the icon with the arrow pointing right
- Wait for the board to finish uploading the code, the Arduino IDE will display “done uploading” on the lower right hand side when complete.
- Flip dip switch 1 down to initialize the default programs.