School Purchase Orders
Request a quote (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Things you need to know about submitting a purchase order:
1. Company info to send PO
Sending via mail:
5677 Oberlin Dr. Ste 100
San Diego, CA 92121
Sending via Email:
2. Be sure to include
- Contact name, phone number and email
- Accounts payable name, phone number and email (we will email the invoice, so please provide a valid email)
- Purchase Order Number
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Clearly stated item name, unit cost, and quantity needed
- If you are located in the state of California, kindly attach your tax exempt number
Still have questions? Get in touch with us anytime:
We operate with a “net 30” payment arrangement for approved school purchase orders. That is, payment is expected in full not more than 30 days after your order is processed. Currently we also cover shipping costs for educators located in the contiguous United States.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us to set up your account and process your order.
- It will take up to 7 business days to deliver via USPS Priority Mail. As such, we highly recommend ordering by email, as it is the fastest way to process your order. If you need to get it sooner, please email email@example.com for other shipping options, including USPS Priority Express.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as shipping is handled by USPS Priority. Please provide a physical street address for your shipping address.
- Please do not send in duplicate orders. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of your order status.
- Educator Accounts receive 10% off site-wide + Tax exempt status and can pay via PO